News

Welcome to Full SSL Encrypted and Full Moderated Reseach Chemical Vendors forums opionions.

My story on how I kicked benzos

Guest · 34

Xannysby2

on: March 24, 2020, 10:23:37 AM
I would take around 500mg of clon within a few weeks and would be blacked out for months. After suffering 3 grand mal seizures I knew it was time to either get clean or die. If you're addiction is as sevier as mine was, seek medical help immediately. Sadly I could not afford a doctor so I treated my myself.

Diclazapam is the best rc for kicking benzos, every morning if start with 8mg and 8th at night. After 72hours I lowered it to just 6mg in the morning and night. Eventually I felt comfortable enough to only take my dosage in the morning and use Melotonin at night. I'm down to 4mg a day, I'm not 199% clean, but I've made huge steps from what I use to take on a daily basis

Offline Stou_69

• Global Moderator
  • Take a piece of lovE !
Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 11:20:48 PM
thanks for you feedback mate! you look how you are suposed to be now!
stay strong !

link : https://americanaddictioncenters.org/benzodiazepine/length-of-withdrawal

What is the Withdrawal Time for Benzos?
Most benzo withdrawal symptoms start within 24 hours and can last from a few days to several months,
depending on the length of the abuse and the strength of the benzo used. Prolonged withdrawal isnít uncommon, however.
About 10 percent of people who abuse benzos still feel withdrawal symptoms years after they have stopped taking the drugs.

There is no specific timeline dictating exactly how long withdrawal from a benzo, or benzodiazepine,
medication will last.

While each individual may experience withdrawal differently, certain estimations can be made.

Benzodiazepine withdrawal duration and intensity depend on several factors, including:

Length of time taking benzodiazepines
Dosage amount
Type of drug used/abused
Method used to take or abuse benzodiazepines
Underlying medical or mental health issues
Abuse of other drugs or alcohol concurrently

etiz wil be maybe better. but each individu react diffrently

restpect
stay safe
Lila
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 05:51:13 PM by Stou_69 »

Stay safe by those days guys!