Research Chemicals Vendors Opinions
Reliable Rc Vendors Opinions

News:

• If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

News

If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

Vendor questions section and searching vendors who ship with simple letter/box

Aspire · 151

Offline Aspire

• www.rcvendors.com
Good day all,

I am not sure if I post this in the right section. If no then please move it the correct section in the forum. Thanks in advance for the Administrators.

I think in this forum there is a sub missing for questions for new rc vendors. We have a vendor section with all hood vendors but there are currently 3 vendors good to go and I ask for an extra section for vendor questions regarding questions from the approved vendors also a question if someone knows a reliable vendor and dont post it.

For example currently I search vendors who shipp their order not like everyone else in an standard envolpe letter. I think this looks suspicious and is not the best way to shipp order. I am a person who buys only one or two substances and that would be easily go in a normal simple letter like a monthly bill. There would be no need to use a bigger envolpe letter. And if I my order is bigger I would prefer a small box from the size of a DVD case that would also fit into mailbox. I am searching for more vendors like this who can actually give me that kind of service and I am asking you if there are more vendors with a wider product range.

Kind Regards

Aspire