Research Chemicals Vendors Opinions
Reliable Rc Vendors Opinions

News:

• If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

News

If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

Swiss Target & Get Chems EU // swiss.target.eu@gmail.com

Aspire · 69

Offline Aspire

• www.rcvendors.com
Name: Swiss Target & Get Chems EU
Mail: swiss.target.eu@gmail.com
Website: no site just a pastebin it is beeing removed https://pastebin.com/HaLecPf7

Wanted to buy Etonitazen.
They were advertised as a pastebin vendor who sell Fentanyl and Oxycodon powder. They get you by saying if the opioids are for medical use they discount them and so on. I have a quite big conversation with them mor than 20 mails discussing and so on for gaining trust.
After everything was discussed I decided to make an order. Also they will say half first and other half payment after I received it. But after I paid the half of 240€ no response anymore. This guy even send me his ID card from Ireland but I think that was also a scam made. I tested the response with another mail and there I got one back. He send their „menu“ as a pastebin. I told him that I bomb his mail down so that nobody can be scammed and reported the pastebin. But I am sure he took it down.

Dont trust any words from them I saved the whole conversation with them if anyone of you want some proof.
Please report any new pastebin they make.