Research Chemicals Vendors Opinions
Reliable Rc Vendors Opinions

News:

• If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

News

If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

[Trusted] www.predator-rc.net

Administrator · 1124

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • www.rcvendors.xyz
    • Reseach Chemicals Vendors Reviews
on: May 18, 2020, 02:43:23 PM
Truested old vendor.
Here you can write reviews about it

Offline Chemical-Services

• Administrator
Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 12:42:25 AM
good vendor but slow contact

Offline Chemical-Services

• Administrator
Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 05:48:53 PM
New products in stock

3-CMC CRYSTAL SUGAR

Offline KØMPRØMÆT

• Global Moderator
  • Hi :))
    • Trusted RC Vendors - Safe NOT Scam
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 04:55:05 PM
They offered a weekend special where they would add 10 grams of 3-MMC for free if you ordered products for about 180 Euros. In addition, I received a discount worth 35 Euros. I could also have asked for another freebie, for a gram of their new Hexen, but I didn't want to act like I was greedy ;-)

• I hardly ever communicate with them, but in the past weeks they would usually reply within 24 hours, that has definitely improved.

• They stock many new products now: 4F-MPH is back, they managed to produce the first acceptable batch of A-PiHP ever (it doesn't burn and tastes okay), it's actually better than any other batch I had hold in hands so far, no matter where it came from. They added DCK which is not the most euphoric of its sort but gives you a nice peaceful feeling at a good price. Compared to what Lizard Labs have sourced, Predator's DCK does not have that O-PCE touch, does not induce as much euphoria but I enjoyed the good mood feeling, it's fine.
    For everyone hoping to receive DXE like Rechemco used to offer: No chance, this DXE will not become available again. I don't understand why DCK and DXE would often be
    treated as if they were the same substance.

• Also their current batch of 4-CMC Moonrocks is worth a try, it is definitely better than the batches from last year. Their 2-FDCK I found a little too weak, a positive surprise however was their new MDPHP powder. No it's not that good old MDPHP that was psychotic as hell, would give you ten minites of a good time but then let you fall into anxiety and paranoia. I couldn't tell what it is but I liked it.
    PS: If you are looking for that yellow MDPHP that ACE used to sell: RareChems sells it as freebase now, but it has pretty much lost it's strength. I think they are selling a three year old substance, that might work with certain chems, but not with all and not without a frigerator...

• All their products seemed clean, no bad smells or whatsoever.
    I didn't try their Hexen Brown and Hexen Pinky, though. These could be candidates for interesting smells and a good portion of synth residues.

• Oder processing and shipping was done in time, as expected, it arrived even a day earlier than usual.

PS: I wrote a more elaborated shop review including hi-res photos, a short abstract on the history of Polish Research Chemical scene, as well as an instructions on how to find and translate their weekend specials (or any special, they actually offer free stuff 7 days a week) for this blog: https://wp.me/pbHkTh-A6
(There are no ads there, and no affiliates; I will add a link to this forum on the blog soon.)

Cheers : ))
---

Offline Blechias

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 02:18:43 AM
I placed an order again and this time was very satisfied with everything. The order only took 4 days to get it.  I ordered the Hexen Powder, the Hexen Kristall Charge, the Hexen Brown Kristall, 4FMA, Etizolam Pulver, MDPEP, Hep, and HDEP-28. The Hexen Powder and the Hexen Kristall were both very good and also very good to smoke  Hexen Brown Kristall was the Oberburner that was one of my best witches I've ever drawn.  such a brilliant Hexen like the brown crystal I had not had for a long time. It also kicked very well on the sheet and evaporated with hardly any residues which made smoking a pleasure again. So Predator currently has really great hexedron. The 2FMA was a crystalline  fine powder. It was super potent and gave me a really long, horny party mood. Simply a horny potent upper that I also imagine suitable for everyday use because it doesn't make mud in your head and you are very clear in your head. The Etizolam powder is also of good quality  and I recommend making a PG solution out of it. MDPEP should also be used with caution.  I did not test it myself, but I was told that those who tested it were already well on their way after nasal small amounts and then went mad at some point because they had nothing to get down with. I do not yet have the HEP and the HDEP  Tested for this, I will write something else another time. This was my second order with Predator so far and this time I was very satisfied with all the trimmings. I would like to say that my review is quite up to date and the order arrived about 2 weeks ago and  was tested .Mfg Blechias from Chernobyl