Research Chemicals Vendors Opinions
Reliable Rc Vendors Opinions

News:

• If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

News

If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

www.therealrc.com reviews

Chemical-Services · 1543

Offline Chemical-Services

• Administrator
on: May 19, 2020, 06:23:20 PM
Here you can post reviews about this store.

Offline vendor-critics

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 09:22:54 PM
Take care with this one he sell cutted and inactive substances

Offline Shulgin

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 12:02:18 PM
Yeah, I used to use this vendor back in November 2018 - November 2019.  They seemed legit back then.  The only reason I tried this vendor is because I was sold inactives  by Blue kem. 

After running many experiments during my senior  junior and senior years of college, it was a wonder that I even graduated.  TheRealRc was awesome back then.  I can’t vouch for their products after November 2019, but I know that I barely made it through advanced Accounting because my experiments were affecting  my memory.  A plus rating back then.  Pease out.

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 01:05:36 AM
I can confirm about cannabinoids they are very bad

Offline bigtheboss2020

• Research Chemicals Forums
Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 09:17:44 PM
SCAMMER !!!

THE REAL RC, www.therealrc.com  they have scammed me by sending me their "new offer" via email, then, after receiving payment, they did not admit of sending that email. They have hacked my account and deleted messages. Very dirty people.

STAY AWAY!

I am not a bot nor the competition. I am a client of theirs for the past three years and now, after all this, they scam me like this.

DO NOT ORDER, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!

Offline KØMPRØMÆT

• Global Moderator
  • Hi :))
    • Trusted RC Vendors - Safe NOT Scam
Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 12:48:25 AM
It would be so nice if they were offering decent quality. They are one of the few shops to stock a broad variety of products AND give discounts for e.g. 10 grams orders.

Another thing: I can't login, the CAPTCHA seems missing. Is anyone else experiencing this? I do not follow Dutch newspapers, but maybe they went a step too far again and are closed for now..?

Cheers : ))
---

Offline KØMPRØMÆT

• Global Moderator
Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 12:59:15 AM
SCAMMER !!!

THE REAL RC, www.therealrc.com  they have scammed me by sending me their "new offer" via email, then, after receiving payment, they did not admit of sending that email. They have hacked my account and deleted messages. Very dirty people.

STAY AWAY!

I am not a bot nor the competition. I am a client of theirs for the past three years and now, after all this, they scam me like this.

DO NOT ORDER, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!!

IF THAT IS TRUE, THEN FUCKING REPORT THEM TO POLICE.

1. Collect your thoughts and if possible screenshots (of payments etc.) and structurize them into a Word document.

2. Depending on the country you live in, you can report them either via email or have to bring the Word document to your nearest police station. They will go through your document and if you collected proof enough, an attorney will handle your case. They forward it to police's anti-fraud unit and these are part of Europol and contact Dutch police.

3. If you say the truth, I would very much like to assist you with your report to police, I can provide you with names, addresses, show you a few tricks with the blockchain etc. Please do contact me mailto:kompromat@rc-scene.com. Unless you add proof I am sorry, no one will believe you.

---

Offline Chemical-Services

• Administrator
Reply #7 on: June 24, 2020, 11:46:39 AM
Take care of therealrc pre sale of any products and least AMT because for sure for the money you will get another product or who know what kind of chemical in it.

My advice is to not take "advantage" of any presale of this store.

Offline KØMPRØMÆT

• Global Moderator
Reply #8 on: June 25, 2020, 08:25:35 PM
Take care of therealrc pre sale of any products and least AMT because for sure for the money you will get another product or who know what kind of chemical in it.

My advice is to not take "advantage" of any presale of this store.

They lowered prices only for weak products, that no one wants. Some of the better products have even become more expensive: Etizolam used to cost 45 Euros, now it's 70...

---