Research Chemicals Vendors Opinions
Reliable Rc Vendors Opinions

News:

• If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

News

If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

Hello looking for trusted vendor of jhw

kaiac1 · 269

Offline kaiac1

• www.rcvendors.com
on: May 26, 2020, 10:45:35 AM
 :-[
I am not sure if I post this in the right section. If no then please move it the correct section in the forum. Thanks for the Administrators.
I'm looking for jwh cannabinoid substance or any similar with same effects who can ship to europe Romania anyone who can help me please contact me anytime on this forum big thumps up of administrator who create this great forum  :D :D ;)

Offline KØMPRØMÆT

• Global Moderator
  • Hi :))
    • Trusted RC Vendors - Safe NOT Scam
Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 09:40:04 PM
There is no JWH anymore. Any (Chinese) vendor pretending to stock it is a liar.

• For EU-Cannabinoids maybe have a look at gr8researchchemicals
  • For both EU- and China-Cannabinoids Rechemco offers quite a wide range.

By the way, a vendor told me that currently 5cladba is their best selling noid in Europe and in the USA.

If JWH compounds were the last noids you tried, please do take care! These new noids are so extremely strong (I think 4F-ADB is one of the strongest ones, you might want to avoid such), I once dipped the top of a cigarette into a tiny amount of some Pinaca noid, took my lighter, and BOOM it felt like my head was exploding. Haven't ever tried noids since. So I am no big help when it comes to recommending a substance.

There is a compound called THJ-2201. I am not a chemist and do not know this chem at all, but since the letters somehow remind me of JWH, maybe this one is milder.

Personally, I would ask gr8 or Rechemco support before ordering, they reply swiftly and should know what they are selling. Maybe they offer something that is closer to JWH than these extreme strongly acting noids!

Cheers : ))
---

Offline KØMPRØMÆT

• Global Moderator
  • Hi :))
    • Trusted RC Vendors - Safe NOT Scam
Reply #2 on: June 18, 2020, 05:51:38 PM
5CLDABA is actually good. One mg too much and your will be dizzy for 48 hours, but taken less, and everything seems funny, good for hanging round with friends and for watching tv.

Cheers : ))
---