Research Chemicals Vendors Opinions
Reliable Rc Vendors Opinions

News:

• If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

News

If you get error when you try login, please click on one username and login from there!

What to avoid with RC / Most harmful reagents

timbim · 311

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 10:58:40 PM
U47700- first and foremost and all stimulants

This relationship is written from a long-term perspective and after a minimum half-year break from rc I still abstain from them (I do not avoid alcohol or cigarettes or drugs although I remain moderate and the first months after the last adventure with the hive I spent absolute abstinence )

The first meeting with U was like a blow to the head with a hammer, I met again rc which I was able to devote myself to completely, the whole world was losing its value and it was fading and it was only at U again that it felt like it had once been the first time I tried to feel mmc it was something that I already knew what magic I want to do every day, I was afraid of opiates commonly developed opinion about them subconsciously led me to panic making the public aware of them and in this and me already led to collective paranoia and unreasonable fear to the extent that once I had the opportunity at the meeting with the opio I wasted it spilling through the window 2g of found heroin. Although looking now I'm still glad that I did it, I

'm alive ... the first words that come to my mind when I'm going to tell my story
I would like to thank people who saved my life, though sometimes when I think of it, I think what would happen if I really wanted to kill myself and rescuers against my will would bring me back to this world,
what a show of powerlessness for such a person, when everything had already failed her finish yourself.

Because that's how it was in one of my strings I can't say which day of the week it was
I exaggerated with U, I don't know exactly how much I ate her because for the last several hours I was still under influence, but I know that the samarka showed the bottom because on the second day spent on the hospital bed I regained enough will to put my hand in my pocket and hit a practically empty sack. I don't remember much of the first one, I know that everyone treated me like an incapacitated person and surrounded me with care at 9 am in the apartment, my sister and my boyfriend found me I was lucky that they appeared at my place from their relationship, I know that I was lying on the carpet in the middle of a blue room without any activities respiratory, the next thing I know from my own memory is a terrible chest pain and the fact that when I woke up I saw several people from emergency medical services and the way in an ambulance under an IV drip, with an oxygen mask, I remember the epicrisis excerpts hospital, I know that I experienced cardiac arrest 2 times and in addition to memories I kept terrible rib pain and several needles on the stomach and chest from a hospital 24 km away from my town, I was taken on a signal to Toxicology in Lublin where I spent 2 days and I signed out at my own request. I haven't touched the RC since and God guard you all against U-47700

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 10:59:25 PM
4mmc - in my opinion your statement should be displayed to all people who order HEX-enes and derivatives.

Just like you, I think that all strong stimulants are the most common reason that people end up badly after taking so-called highs.
The worst thing is that in the so-called "city" - everyone pushes it ... they say that a small line and you have fun all night. Whoever takes it doesn't even know what it is. Often there is alcohol + fun - and then tragedy.
Heart attacks, dehydration, psychosis.
A friend of mine took in hexa 200mg at a time, he could not sleep after 4 days in strings, he had a beautiful toothless smile - once such fun ended in a heart attack - hospital - now - a man's wreck .... a walk to the store torments him pig + liter of sweat - in the hospital the young doctor told him "leave henia, it's not worth it, the heart can endure a lot but he won't rest, and henio destroys his heart cruelly"

So people - ask your homies what they give you - not just for information but FOR YOUR SAFETY (when you're done ooo this saying what you ate can be worth its weight in gold).

Listen to such stunts as4mmc- sometimes 1mg too much can change your life forever. the smallest problem like yours ... worse than others (stroke and veggie).

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #17 on: June 01, 2020, 10:59:58 PM
Fentanyl (fuf) microdoses a highly addictive opioid, in my group 2 people ended up in the department with respiratory depression. 1mg difference can kill - it's hard to get out of it. Do not combine with alcohol, benzo or other opio.

u47700 innocent effects, but strong and dangerous opioid, dosage problem, highly addictive, per rectum method can cause leg paralysis, intestinal damage, bleeding, 10mg too much can cause collapse, do not combine with alcohol, benzo or other opio.

The mix of these opio almost took me to heaven.

Hexen psychoses, other mental problems, heart attacks, cerebral congestion, ulcers.

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #18 on: June 01, 2020, 11:00:21 PM
Opio probably the most lethal and easiest way to overdose.

But everything is probably devastating if you tend to exaggerate.

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #19 on: June 01, 2020, 11:00:37 PM
3fpm - too strong for me, cruel descent, long mental damage and mood swings, for this substance a good month my behavior looked like a typical bipolar disorder.

Hexen - eaten in large quantities and often caused me a temporary lack of sensation of all tastes, I vomited more than once, schizhas and paranoia, a sore and swollen throat for a good week without taking it, almost a plowed hole in the nasal septum, luckily regenerated somehow .

Kana - You are simply an amoeba xD what can I say more xD I like kane but it causes brainlessness, indifference to everything and retreat.

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #20 on: June 01, 2020, 11:01:42 PM
any of the fluoro cannabinoids, alpha, hexenes.

Opio because they kill.

all rc benzo it is treacherous.
I suggest buying rc and not salts from experience.

// good luck in tests.

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #21 on: June 01, 2020, 11:02:22 PM
It was these winter days that hexen weakened my immune system and the flu disrupts me. I do not recommend hexene in 18 degrees frosts. Greetings!

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #22 on: June 01, 2020, 11:02:58 PM
1. Synthetic opio, because it is a path to destruction, even if the beginning seems harmless. It is easy to overdose, especially with phentalogues and new substances about which there is no information.
2. Synt. Canna. - an effect incomparably stronger than THC, unpredictable and making a human "vegetable" after the party (and because it is mentally addictive, some people fly on maczanki / fake hash for a long time, which then affects the psyche).
3. bk-EBDP - long duration of action, causes hyperthermia (probably by serotonin syndrome), rhabdomyolysis, it's hard to break the effect with anything, it's easy to overdose, it is probably MAOI, so mixing with other things can end up unpleasantly. The effect definitely not worth the risk.
4. MDPV and derivatives - in relation to the majority of "alf" they work for a very long time, the dopamine rush when taken within is small, and the empty, norepinephrine stimulation remains, which prevents falling asleep and leaves us for several hours as a wreck of a man with paranoia and schizas, strong as long as we took it within (and there are hardly any for it, psychological addiction is short-lived, but very strong). The special shit is MDPHP, which I can bet is toxic, because nothing worked as badly on my digestive system as 0.3g of this substance.

Alphas have a bad reputation mainly for strings, used for a short period are pretty good. It should be remembered that MPHP causes rhabdomyolysis, and a-PVT and PV9 are cytotoxic[1], we do not know much about the rest of a-PVP analogues, although I associate that one of them which I did not mention was hepatotoxic.

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #23 on: June 01, 2020, 11:03:52 PM
For some this may be obvious, but I advise you to stay away from everything that is sold under a "cool" name, without specifying the composition. Even if they write somewhere on the forum how awesome these are not flights after that.

It is not worth risking your health, at best you will get an unknown, random substance that you have no idea how to handle safely.

In the inferior version, you'll get some harmful, poor quality shit that nobody would consciously buy.

And if you're already unlucky, you'll get a mix of several substances, after which even the oldest highlanders don't know what can happen.
And stimulation mixing is in itself very risky, even how exactly you measure the doses. 50mg Hexa + 50mg NEPa, pounds much harder than 100mg Hexa or NEPa separately.

If you still insist, do decent research. Check carefully all forums on this subject, look for a topic with opinions about the "product". Maybe there you will find info from the vendor what is sitting there (uncertain info), or you will find there one of the 5 responsible people in Poland who will not skimp on the kits test. The : Dlast option is sin.org.pl

But I say, it's not worth it. In our forum you will find a good substance of any type, with reliable reviews and a reputation vendor.

So much, stay safe and keep rolling;)

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #24 on: June 01, 2020, 11:04:33 PM
I advise against much of the canna and canna of similar products, and three similar stimulants, because your heart depletes as quickly as batteries. Best wishes.

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #25 on: June 01, 2020, 11:04:49 PM
Avoid first and foremost. Subsequently, substances like opioids - quickly addictive, canna - quickly thrive, do not vap stimulants in the dust - also quickly addictive whole ritual. And in general, do not push 1-x grams for one sitting because it is a pity health for this shit.

Offline timbim

• www.rcvendors.com
Reply #26 on: June 01, 2020, 11:05:23 PM
Avoid hmm, first of all
1tfu opiates
2 then from experience I will say caffeine (in energol powder tablets and mixing it with anything, and I know that it is added to amphetamines and simulates its action because the border is thin)
3 unexplored substances from cool men in the car
4 everything in the form of a medicine because it also contains other substances that react differently to different people (10pix tusideks my boy, about 80kg believed that he knew how to save the world and I only walked strangely and turned my head)

Offline KØMPRØMÆT

• Global Moderator
  • Hi :))
    • Trusted RC Vendors - Safe NOT Scam
Reply #27 on: June 06, 2020, 01:33:39 AM
  • 3-CMC and 4-CMC are said to be extremly neurotoxic (analogues of 4-CA).
  • Stay off all kinds of Piperzines, even off the exotic ones like 2-METHYL-AP-237 which is falsely advertised as opioid.
  • Phenmetrazine and it's analogue 3-FPM don't feel healthy either.
  • To my knowledge, BTCP is the deadliest RC around these days.

Still, most fatal poisoning is related to cannabinoids, at least in Europe,
see here for page 177. Concerning "real drugs" opiates like Fent cause 85% of overdoses in Europe according to last year's statistics.

What I am more afraid of is that European Drug Monitoring has identified 725 substances over the past yearx and 50 alone in last year. Also, especially with the Eastern European shops, synth residues, which are usually toxic as hell, seem to be a big concern to me.

Cheers : ))
---