What to Avoid With RC / Most harmful reagents

Best practices for body regeneration and discussions about the harmfulness of RC.
admin
Site Admin

What to Avoid With RC / Most harmful reagents

Post by admin »

All compounds on:
-Clora (Cl) - poison
-Fluor (F) - fossils pineal gland in the brain
They are the most harmful and at the same time the most popular.

of the less polar ones are the compounds on bromine and sulfur, I recommend checking what elements a given chemical compound consists of, if you are interested.

Names:
Anything in meth will be more harmful, just as methamphetamine is more harmful than amphetamine.

anything in the name of pvp will be more harmful in principle.

Write what to avoid and what to watch out for.
admin
Site Admin

Re: What to Avoid With RC / Most harmful reagents

Post by admin »

What to avoid: First of all stimulants other than before the ban from July 2015, then they were level, and today hex-en dissolved me the pump. I threw him out.
The newer stims, the worse. Analogues of analogues arise that were toxic anyway. This is starting to get sick. In general, stimas increase the pressure, heart rate and mentally destroy during the descent, if someone does not have to, then do not be sick of it. 2 hours of the phase and 5 hours of descent, super drug
Opioids generally have no side effects and you can drug to pain or blood xD important that the psyche (apart from mixing in the reward system) remains intact. If the body damages it only at the injection site.
Avoid synthetic kanna, preferably all. The list of side effects is frighteningly long. If you can't afford real grass, don't let your brain burn with it. Well, if anyone likes it, I just can't understand it, just as I don't understand the bums who pour water on the bench at 7 am. Can you? you can, but does it make sense?
psychedelics are ok (tryptamines, lysergamides are the best, avoid nbome or 2-cx speeders), dissociants are cool (although those after the 2015 ban are supposedly harmful) <- even though I do not like these groups of substances
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I would stay away from any alpha, psychosis is not nice to me. Or maybe I got some wisdom? : lol:
And seriously, it's alpha, please donate if you haven't tested yet.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I will add Kana from the MN series.
They can be carcinogenic.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

All alpha and alpha like this are probably the greatest evil, schizy, paranoia and a lot of other sides. Henry, some sorts also fall on his heart dangerously.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Never touch any opio in the style of Helena, Brown, or even worse phenatil and twenty substances derived from it. itD if you care about yourself and your family.Do not fight speedbala too.MDPV-the worst poison I have known. The book could be written about it, but who would believe that I was walking with a guest for 2 stops and I was talking to a man who was created by the mimp in my head This whore is something from hell, because he once gave me such a nice Popey
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I advise against people with a weak psyche MPHP within two weeks, I also had imaginary friends, it also happened that I talked with an imaginary character on the phone, voices, etc.
Now I detest any strong alpha.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Alphas you recognize that they come in only after some time, it smells so mousy in my opinion, but not piss as sometimes ampha. After the alpha, there is such an intrusive desire to talk about insignificant things - for example about dog food with the priest who hates them, and bye goodbye you say greetings to his wife.

being interested in the world and the other person can be amazing but artificial in my opinion.

You're like an open book, you can talk about things you would never say soberly.

You may feel very eager to communicate, but sometimes it's hard to get your thoughts together and you don't really know why you are talking.
you'll want to see:

I was on reliiigi eeeeee in the second grade of primary school, wait .., .. exactly 21 or not 23 January, maybe because it was winter after New Year's Eve, eeeeeeee on this New Year's Eve was fun ..

At the reunion I experienced sultry, obsessions, fear of people.

You can be aggressive - or the motive (they know, it's definitely the police)

is brain pressure. Stimulating effect. muscle spasm - especially in the neck and nape.

the descent the next day is not very pleasant, my longest psychosis after alpha was 4 to 5 days.
Quite often, alpha lead to a closed psychiatric ward - because they trigger not entirely known biochemical reactions in the user's brain

When ordering something from the store, I advise you to find out in general what it is and you can check it on this forum. :)

I hope I helped.
Harryblaks
RESEREACH CHEMICALS USER

-

Post by Harryblaks »

My MF cat has lasted 4 years, and with the K20A the last two. I dont think its worth the addl money to get one from the dealership at least get it from one of the online places; you could go through what, 4 of them, before you get close to one stock cat?

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.
Attachments
458.gif
458.gif (2.83 KiB) Viewed 335 times