2C-B-FLY Trip Report

A group of psychoactive substances (including dissociants and delirants) that cause changes in perception, awareness, way of thinking and the way feelings are felt.
admin
Site Admin

2C-B-FLY Trip Report

Post by admin »

12:20 I took
half a 2C-B FLY pill , which is 5mg of a yellow pill, with a special stop in the middle, thank you Predator for writing this Trip Report .
1:00 PM
Nothing special happened until then.

1:30 pm
music enters well, ice tastes good - I am sitting on a bench with my trusty tester, blowing the air in the park and my feet are walking a bit by themselves

2:00 pm
I feel light and heavy at the same time, I don't really know what to expect, the world seems strange

14 : 10 A
damn cold wind blows, and I walk around the wheel, looking at the sky every now and then, at the phone.
I feel light, something is driving me, like some unlimited force.

The world seems like a fairy tale and I'm a little bigger in it.

I have motivation - that's what I would call my condition today - slow stuffy motivation.

I have chills, I could run a marathon now. I still delete the word motivation from the notebook I wrote this word 5 times, even sober, I would be able to cope with the marathon, but maybe that's just what I think? relative sobriety I'd call it - And that's correct, I realize I'm on 2C-B-FLY But so what? Now I am invincible.

I feel like I can climb some huge tree, but I will be thinking rationally.

My well-being does not let me go, we went for a walk, just to warm up my bones in the park.

I feel the potential of this specificity, but I think that an inexperienced person would have a hard time taking 10 mg of this noble substance.

14:25 The
humor never leaves me, and so does the lightness of my spirit.
I'm coming home to refill my fluids.

Running home, oxygenated my brain, I now feel more psychedelic, I was running a little, but I felt tired.

14:35
The limbs seem a little longer and bigger
. I quickly do my homework and get down to food that looks, smells and tastes wonderful.

15:00
Practically little effect, any slight motivation but this is the norm recently for me.
I am fooling around when I am a teenager, trotting around a little bench in the park. Good that no one can see - though? He jumps like a ballerina to envy many people : lol:

15:25
I feel that the substance has shown the power of its effects, I guess it won't show more, what I like is the psychedelic effect is not hindering here. However, it is quite nice - and what I like the most is the effect of the light feather. Writers should value this substance.
In my opinion, the dose I took is perfect, not too strong, not too weak - it depends on what is expected.

Chills go through my body, it is very pleasant - I lie in bed in front of my laptop and write my experiences for you, maybe even with "posterity" in mind, in order to leave my mark. This is a wonderful, wonderful topic, of a wonderful youth, despite the fact that I have my own experiences, I don't have to be sad about the past now.

15:40
I feel like I'm smyra on my neurons, I don't usually experience this effect on other magical inventions.

16:00
The effect continues, but I noticed an unnatural cold, maybe everything is starting to calm down

16:30
I think that the cold effect is a typical effect of quitting this substance, I don't feel a bit distressed, I'm starting to calm down more, my pupils are normal .

Until then, I correctedTrip Report on ETH-LAD I am writing quite well, it is not a problem for me.

17:00
I can now say that the main profile of the substance has evaporated, the only thing left is good humor and real peace.

Final description:

2C-B - FLY is a substance with mega potential, I have not experienced any bigger visualizations personally, so I can confidently recommend it for people who do not want it, it is light and the feeling of flying "fly" I also wanted to point out that self-confidence while I was a it is strongly elevated. I wholeheartedly recommend, for people who do not have experience, 5 mg, i.e. half a tablet is a good choice, for experienced ones, one will satisfy as much as possible.
SidneyLed
RESEREACH CHEMICALS USER

-

Post by SidneyLed »

Thanks for the trip report and pics. Im in bad need of somethng to get me through until our trip in a few weeks and this was perfect.

I cant place Coral Paradise, is it kind of north of Town past Sand Dollar?

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.
Attachments
1285.gif
1285.gif (2.89 KiB) Viewed 162 times
Thanks for the trip report and pics. Im in bad need of somethng to get me through until our trip in a few weeks and this was perfect.<br /><br />I cant place Coral Paradise, is it kind of north of Town past Sand Dollar? <br /><br />An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer[url=https://forum-bioenergetik.info/gay-sauna-nuremberg-germany.php ].[/url]
Thanks for the trip report and pics. Im in bad need of somethng to get me through until our trip in a few weeks and this was perfect.

I cant place Coral Paradise, is it kind of north of Town past Sand Dollar?

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer[url=https://forum-bioenergetik.info/gay-sauna-nuremberg-germany.php ].[/url]
1285.gif (2.89 KiB) Viewed 162 times