HEX-EN - NEH, N-ethylnorhexedrone

Substances with a mainly stimulating effect: HEX-EN, 4MPD, alpha-PVP, PV-8, pentedron.
admin
Site Admin

Re: HEX-EN - NEH, N-ethylnorhexedrone

Post by admin »

I tested Hexen for a few days, pulling thick 150 mg lines and it caused euphoria (when sniffed), but also terrible anxiety. I had to get myself Lorafen to continue.
It was a week ago. Today, a new delivery of Hexen from Predzia is to arrive, along with Etizolam powder, so maybe I'll write something else.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Trip- Report : Hexen - mix with Etizolam 8mg Around 12.00 a courier package arrived: Hexen 12gr and Etizolam in powder form - 250mg, which theoretically gives 125 doses of 2mg, but such a benzodiazepine veteran as I am can afford much more. Of course, I didn't need all of this in such amounts. I didn't plan any record Hexen marathon. But ... talking about plans with such supplies is rocking in the clouds . You never 100% know when you will finish ... and where ... However, I put this drug aside after tomorrow, because I do another test, this time with a euphoric one

4CMC As soon as the new delivery arrives.

Since Hexen can be schizzy, I first threw in about 8 mg of etizolam. That's a lot, because they write that it should be 2 mg as standard. But so what ... Hexen is strong and requires such doses of safety. I don't want to experience attractions like paranoia.

Finally around 12:30. I weighed out 140mg of hexena and inhaled it into my nose. After an hour, I felt a pleasant but only slight stimulation. This may be the effect of a high dose of etizolam. I'm doing a series of bank transfers right now. I finished my receipts at 1.30 pm and decided to get another 150 Hexen. As I mentioned, after etizolam with Hexen there is (at least for now) stimulation, but you can focus on one activity (e.g. my bank transfers) . Good, because this is how a good stimulant is supposed to work when used for work or study. But well ... I want a bit more hardcore journey. So as for a good party, i.e. high and euphoria , so, well: weight - 150mg and ... we'll see what will happen in an hour ... Ok. : it's time. There was 140 mg on the scale- I thought it would be enough, because for hexen, it was too much. I got half and the rest in 15 minutes. I figured if I got a kick soon I would remember it. However, there is etizolam and in case of need I will use it without sniffing. This second 75 mg line of the 150 mg inhaled immediately produced a moderate euphoria that passed after 10 minutes. It was 1.45 pm and I was waiting for concrete results.
ABOUT! I forgot about cigarettes . This is the effect of dopaminergic hexen . Good old amphetamine also removes the urge to smoke and you can forget about smoking for hours. You can see hexen has the same effect on the feeling of craving for nicotine. After a good Amphetamine, you can not smoke for 12 hours, no problem. You just forget . Incidentally, it's a shame that amphetamine is so hard to come by (or outrageously weak) today. It's a pity, because I know and like it perfectly. But what about adapting to the new age of design drugs - to this endless variation on new types and new dimensions of high ? It is a real pursuit of finding artificial Heaven. This is the new tower of Babel. Someday, I believe we will reach these mythical heights of the highest ecstatic experiences. Of course, if we live to see us, we "stuntmen of experimental chemistry " . I chatted up, so to the point!
She passed 14.00 . I have the impression that when using benzodiazepines, there are no side effects such as heartbeat, only a pleasant stimulation. I embrace everything - completely at ease. This must be due to the etizolam. However, my hands are already trembling a little.
It's been 15.30 I am applying intranasally 200 mg of hexen in a divided dose of 100 mg , every several minutes! I think it will be the hardcore that I'm waiting for. The first 100 has gone! Immediate action - relaxation, stimulation, good concentration. And hands don't fly like that. ABOUT! Pike goes off. This is a signal that etizolam is weakening. For now, I'm not adding, but when I "accidentally" make a break. After an hour, the second line was overdue 100 mg. I did something and forgot about this break of several minutes.The time has come and the application is now at 4:30 pm
I'm beginning to wonder if this predator Hexen isn't any weak, but Etizolam at 12 8mg could (and certainly did) do its job.
I just read that Etizolam has a half-life of about 4 hourswhich means that this Hexen from Predzia is just different from the devilish, paranogenic one I had a week earlier. Generally, such a moderate effect suits me. There is no great euphoria, because it disappears after 5 minutes, but the stimulation is quite decent and you want to work. I think I have reported this Hex from Predator pretty well. I am not writing any further, because it misses the point so far. I finish the careful observation and description and move on to other things. You have to take advantage of such sensible, calm stimulation and do something useful outside the internet. For now, I recommend this hexen , but:
at 6 p.m. there was a slight fear, so it is necessary to use benzodiazepine throughout the use of Hex.
Summing up: Hex from Predator (as well as any other) is quite nice, but not absolutely euphoric. It is a typical strong stimulant . It is good but requires stabilization with benzodiazepines .

Please add your comments to this Trip - report, some advice, tips, because I'm new to the topic of boosters and maybe I have bad information about Etizolam or Hexen . Apart from these substances from RC, I only took 4CMC
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hexen from www.fatrichfox.com in the form of a powder I can do the trick, the substance has its things,overwhelming crowd of thoughts aggravating bad influence on the body -powerful congress

However, on the other hand, in my opinion, it is perfect for parties, dancing and talking.

Once it increases libido and cuts it off.
There may be erection problems, but it is not always, much depends on our mental / physical condition, or rather condition.

When administered intranasally, it is a very good option.
Vapo good, very strong dopamine burst - strong but short effect.
It works very well when administered Per Odbyt - dosage 30mg

It is a stimulant in which it is easy to get euphoric, but the term is massacre and without relanium it would be tiring in my case.

Mixing with cecem is not a stupid idea.
Probably the best idea for this specific.

Mixing with alcohol obviously makes you feel worse the next day.
The self-motivation for the next day is very palpable, which can be a source of tension and addiction.

The substance has a great influence on the body, causes tachycardia, increased pressure (I was red as a beetroot and my veins pulsed on my forehead temple, I got tired quickly).

Therefore, supposedly good for these parties and not, dancing can be deadly.

A very diuretic substance, it retained urine at the very end of its action.

Of course, different paranoia can occur together from seeing through the eye of passing black cats to auditory hallucinations.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It's nice, it does a lot, but it doesn't last long, but a day later I thought I was dying, amazing
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Perfect for taking 3 dashes (100 mg) in the morning.
And nothing else, then HEXEN has a lot of potential
and no side effects. And by night it will go down
and you can go to sleep. From the sides, I felt a
bit of a heart attack on the next day , but no schism,
and that's important. I only took 1 gram and possibly
more those who take large amounts of
Hexen in a long time and do not sleep for long.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

After hexena, you don't have to sleep, you don't have to eat, you don't have to drink, but you have to go around the kitchen with a broom
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I would take 100mg for the starting dose, you know when someone tries it for the first time and smaller amounts will work. Quite a strong arousal, most often clearhead for me, but if I exaggerate a bit, there is a noticeable distraction. I have convulsions quite often after some time, sometimes mild headaches.