20 mg 4-AcO-MET (metacetin) trip report

Other chemical reagents not matching the above groups.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I am just now coming down from tripping on 20 mg of 4-AcO-MET which lasted for 7 hours. This was my first time taking this particular substance. It is strikingly more potent than 4-AcO-DMT. Very pronounced visuals in the form of waving and melting of trees and other structures, vibrant almost pulsating colours, perspective hallucinations, etc. Psychedelic headspace was very much present, as intense as shrooms and LSD can get if not more intense.

During the comeup though there was a sense of restless energy and a strange pleasure when touching different objects. At this stage the visuals were not very evident. There seemed to be a roller coaster of emotions. Emotional thoughts and memories moved me deeply.

Ego softening effects were present for sure because I couldn't help but laugh at all the silliness of everyday life and how serious people get over small things.

Next I was on my way walking to a place to meet up with my friends to jam. While walking on the street the visuals were absolutely alive and the strongest I've experienced so far. For some reason I had to try extremely hard not to burst out laughing while thinking random funny thoughts while oncoming cars were driving by. Jamming was extremely enjoyable on this substance. I played bass and we were just flowing in there playing non stop.

However this is where the trip takes a scary turn. I suddenly felt strange in my head, felt like something was gonna pop or explode and I had a sense of panic and impending doom. I couldn't relax and thought that if whatever it was in my head popped that I would die. So I stopped playing and started coming to terms with my death and just panicking at the same time. I'm still not sure whether it was a panic attack or I actually did almost harm myself by taking this drug. It is worth noting that I took 4-HO-MiPT 7 days ago so maybe I went too hard on my body by tripping again so soon. Eventually I was lying down and not doing anything for a while and that feeling passed.

If someone else went through anything similar to the scary part of my trip, please do share. I'm curious about what happened to me.

TL;DR It was a very strong trip and most of it was very enjoyable and psychedelic but later in the trip I started feeling strange in my head like something would pop and I was panicking because of that. I probably won't take this substance again unless I'm sure I know that it was just a panic attack I was feeling and not actually putting myself in harm.
SidneyLed
RESEREACH CHEMICALS USER

-

Post by SidneyLed »

He he. Lots of rocks down there for sure. Unfortunately I have nothing to show for my last trip. Sure wish I had an elk tag though as I saw a couple great bulls.

An English-dubbed Dutch horror film about Sinterklaas being a serial killer.
Attachments
104.gif
104.gif (1.93 KiB) Viewed 223 times